Monday, April 8, 2013

The Bear

Back in Winston-Salem, our friend Nate used to come over most Sundays to eat and have game-night with us. Nate surprised my kids and came down to see us on Saturday. They were SO excited.

Our old neighbors used to ask, "Who is the Bear that gave your kids a ride on the motorcycle?" :)

Remembering that, my kids each needed rides on his new motorcycle.

Aleeya sure loves Nate...................can you tell?


Iris loves Nate, but not really anything loud, moving or dangerous...........you know, like a MOTORCYCLE!
we were SHOCKED when she wanted a ride. She kinda had a half smile the whole time like she was trying to figure out if she liked it or not.


There was just ONE thing on Kellyn's mind the WHOLE time about Nate......


We're glad he took a daytrip down here.

I thought this picture was funny when I found Emerson dead asleep on the driveway. Whenever he's cold he loves to just lay on the hot driveway. I think he ended up falling asleep 3 different times this Spring Break week on the driveway.


And does any other family out there love asparagus?
This WHOLE pan was downed.......


(and there's just 4 of us that like the stuff............that's kinda embarrassing to admit!) :)

3 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

What a fun surprise! I bet the asparagus was amazing! And I love how our pans look similar!

Adriana said...

How can Emerson fall asleep like that right on the pavement? There is no way he can get a decent nap like that! As for the Bear, I'm jealous. I want a ride in his bike! I think it's so funny how your girls are in their swimsuits all the time.

Jamie said...

There is NOTHING shameful about kids eating mass quantities of vegetables. Miraculous is more like it. I miss you guys.