I actually LOVE watching the boys play baseball, especially Bronson and Camden's leagues (is it just me or is tball kinda a joke?!?!? Emerson loves it anyway)
Bronson was embarrassed me following him around w/ a camera, so I quickly snapped this of him waiting for his ride outside. I just think he's so handsome in his baseball get-up and batbag.
Brooks works 'til about 8 on weekdays right now, so any games during the week (around 4) I "get" to take the other kids by myself and watch. It's actually getting easier and easier (thank GOODNESS, I've had some doozies!)...........or I'm getting smarter and smarter in knowing what to bring. ;)
How cute are my girls?!?!? Such buddies. They spend the whole game wandering around looking for their "friends" (aka-any girl remotely close to their age to play with)


Camden and Emerson just run around w/ their friends, so that leaves me w/ Royce and Kellyn. I bring the double stroller and buckle Royce and Kellyn in when Brooks isn't there. Poor Royce isn't allowed out (he's an escape artist), so I just sit there and keep handing him suckers, apples or whatever else takes a long time to eat. The first few games he kept insisting to get out, and I just had issues, so I've put my foot down and make him stay in. Poor kid.
And This. Is. Me. (Thursday), with my poison ivy. That ear was also leaking that day (blisters?)
It itched like crazy.
Poor Bronson. I'm sure he's thinking, "That lady? Oh no, she's not MY mom!!!!!"
I sat by a grandpa to one of the players though who was born on a farm and told me all about his battles with poison ivy. It started making me feel a little better. He kept seeing all these kids coming up and telling me things or giving me trash, etc. Then he asked, "How many kid do you have?!"
I told him I had 7.
Then he starts chuckling and said, "Well, God BLESS you!"
I smiled back and said, "He already has."
Look at that handsome 1st baseman. He looks so old.
He loves playing catcher.
Aleeya likes it when he puts on his "armor". :)
Throwing 'em out at 2nd.
Then we get home around 7:15. Sometimes we eat before, sometimes after. But last Thursday we ate after and Royce wanted to set the table. He got the plates and forks and did this all by himself. hahaha. He's so proud of himself.







5 comments:
Bronson does look so handsome in his baseball uniform! He looks older too. And Aleeya is getting so big. I love that picture of her and Iris together. And I think it's so sweet Royce helped to set the table.
Did you chop your hair?! I wanna see!
Cutest.kids.ever.
I love your response to the man about your kids! I am so sorry about your face. I hope it's on the upswing now!
AHHH...My face itches FOR you, just looking at it...Poor thing, love your comment to the "grandpa" HE ALREADY HAS.......Indeed.
Hang in there. HANDSOME ball players indeed!
That must feel terrible Baloo! Remember when I got Poison Ivy on my legs when we lived in the cabin? It was horrible! I can imagine how it feels on your poor face. Pain/itch combined...I hope it passes quickly.
Post a Comment