Saturday, March 3, 2012

THANK GOODNESS

for THIS snowsuit!!!!!!! We had another showing today (she emailed last night and wanted to know if she could come today....um, okay) and I had been cleaning, taking stuff out to the Yeti all day. But this is good because we have a few more next week, so I'm getting the routine down.

Why is this snowsuit so awesome you ask?!?!!? Well, I had ALL the beds made up, rooms cleaned, etc. before naptime. The couple called while they were still sleeping and said they were in town and on their way. Perfect, I thought, because I just finished the last spot on the ground to clean. Then I went into Aleeya's room (who was sleeping in the snowsuit.........not sure why), and she was standing up by her bed and said, "I PEED THE BED!"

My first thought was, "How does it smell in here?" because they were within a mile or two of our house. It was fine and still smelled like the plug-in I had in the wall......hmmmm, then I inspected her sheets/blankets and they were crisp/clean and dry. I thought she really didn't pee at this point, but she took off her snowsuit and she was soaked, and that BLESSED SNOWSUIT KEPT ALL THE PEE IN AND SAVED THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, maybe this could be a good marketing idea.......

7 comments:

Jamie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Charlie had an incident in the kitchen (NOT pee I'm sorry to say--he's on some bad antibiotics... sorry TMI), guess its time to break out his snow suit.

Miles said...

Poor girl. You must be exhausted trying to keep everything in order all the time. So glad the snowsuit is working in your favor. From now on- snowsuits required on all kids.

Jen said...

Who knew? Awesome :)

Garett and Rachel said...

Tell me that this one had kids or where at least married? All the cleaning has to be worth something, right?

McKenna said...

Nice! Next time I'm pregnant and jumping on a trampoline, I've got a go-to outfit :)

Suzanne said...

Bad for your daughter - was she soaked clear up to her neck? No way for escape, poor thing! Good for your house showing. I would LOVE it when we got notified THE DAY BEFORE of a showing. We had WAY TOO MANY 1 or 2 HR. notifications! (It makes it REALLY bad if you're not even home when notified, and they're on their way! Nothing you can do!) :(

Janene said...

Oh Melissa! That's Hilarious!!! I may have to invest in some of those for my soggy sleepers... :)