Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Restful Perfection

We (and the kids especially) are super excited to announce #7 coming early October!!!!!!
(and I know some of you will NOT believe me that I went to the doctor during 1st trimester, but I really needed some meds people, and you can SEE my name up at the top! So there is your proof that I occasionally will suck it up and go to the doctor!!! )

Brooks' reaction was priceless. I don't remember him looking that excited for the others as he was this time. When I showed him the test when we brought him lunch @ work he was all smiles and then said to me,
"You know, in the Bible the number 7 is a symbol of PERFECTION!"

To which I replied,
"Huh, that's weird because the only thing I remember about the number 7 in the Bible is that someone GOT SOME REST!!!!!!"

So here's to some perfect rest.
Here. Here.

14 comments:

Adriana said...

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm so excited for #7!!! This is going to be an exciting year for you guys....the move and a new baby! Yipeeee!!!! ;)

Lesa said...

Congrats Melissa! Hope the pregnancy goes really well for you. It's still hard to believe though that you will have 7 kids so very soon.

Erin Davis said...

I am so excited for your cute family! I think you are so amazing, and such a great example. That is one lucky baby. :)

Miles said...

Congratulations!! I bet Aleeya is THRILLED! Perfection, absolutely. Restful? I sure hope so. Now, quit killing yourself cleaning that house and go rest :). You amaze me, Melissa, AMAZE ME!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Congrats!!! We are super excited for another little Smith running around! Lucky number SEVEN!!! WOOO HOOOOO~!!!!!

Davis and Laura said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!! You have the 10 kids that I never will...love your family and congrats! :)

gloverfamily said...

YAY!!

cathgrace said...

Wow! That is so exciting for you! (I can't even imagine having that many!!!)

Emma and Dan said...

Wow, wow, wow! That's fantastic. Congratulations. I hope that you are feeling well. :)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That is great Melissa! So exciting! You'll have to keep using the day of rest thing for number 7! I commented to Lee that there was just one baby in there. He then said, Well another could be hiding. Thanks for sharing the amazing news!!!

P said...

Congratulations!!!!! I hope it's true on BOTH accounts, that someone actually gets some REST, and it is in fact PERFECTION. New babies definitely SEEM perfect. YAY!!!

P said...

Ummmm actually P, is really ME.....as in Niederfam. Natalie ;)

hughesfamily said...

Yeah!!!!

Suzanne said...

Weren't you JUST bragging how your baby had made it to his 1st Birthday WITHOUT you being pregnant?!? :) Now I know why you couldn't stay up late on New Year's Eve!
Your kids are lucky to have a energetic, perky, patient, positive MOM.....that's why I stopped at 5 - I ran out of all that stuff! (and biological clock & money, too) :(