There are VERY few faces that make me happier then this one.........

Seriously, this kid just LIGHTS up.....especially for me. His WHOLE FACE smiles and his eyes shine. I LOVE going in after his naps because I get the Mom-you're-my-everything smile each time. Royce is just so sweet.
Look at this sweet innocent face!

Ok, ok, not SO innocent as he is SITTING ON THE TABLE!!! He's such a climber. Table, computer table, beds, bunkbeds, you name it. He's just so limber and teeny that he just throws his leg up anything and pulls himself up. Grandma will have her hands full keeping him off of stuff.
Have I ever mentioned how helpful my kids can be? Well, they can also be bought. Camden and Bronson REALLY wanted to stay up past 9:30 and keep watching the NEXT NCAA b-ball game until Dad got home. hmmmmm, I thought about it. Then I had a brilliant idea. I told them they COULD if they hand-scrubbed my kitchen floor first.

And whaddya know......they did it!
Might I add, they did a REALLY good job too. They're definitely hired.
Then they enjoyed the game. :)
2 comments:
You are hilarious! That is so awesome! You are such a fun mom! Royce is SO adorable too!
You are brilliant! What a great motivator!
Post a Comment