Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Official.....He's 7

My " little man" is 7!!!! (that's what mom said he looked like when he was born....a "little man".....actually I think she said he looked like a leprechaun too...which I don't know if that's a compliment or not.)
My friend Rachel Gee gave me this trick of making brownies and turning it into the best cake. You make some brownies.....soften some icecream (I used Snickers kind) and then spread it on top and throw it back in the freezer to harden. It totally tastes sooooo good and it's one less thing to dish up. The kids also liked the crushed cookies for the road.
The serving of the cake w/ all these sweet boys. They were all so good the whole time.
Then we had a Batman pinata (one he wanted and got from a yard sale for free). Although looking at this picture, it makes me wonder why I had a room full of boys and a hard bat in the same room as my computer! At least you know where I sit as I type these things now, huh.
Then they all went down in the basement w/ their pinata stash to watch Camden's new Hotwheels movie. (this is our ghetto room, but if you're lucky enough to come visit us, this could possibly be your bedroom!!!)
The best part of the picture though is Emerson sitting so close to Joshua in the maroon chair. That makes me laugh.
While Royce got to play w/ all the REAL Hotwheels upstairs.
I would say it was a pretty successful b-day for Camden. Man, I love that kid.

1 comment:

Babelicious said...

Happy Birthday Camden!! I call Diddy "little man" too--love it.