Me- Okay Aleeya, make sure you say "Yes ma'am", and "No ma'am", when your teachers ask you questions.
Aleeya- Like what?
Me- Well, if they say, "Aleeya, do you want a snack?" and you say, "Yes ma'am". Or if they ask you (I tried to think of something that would be an obvious "No" answer and this is all that came out), "Aleeya, do you want to eat poop?" and then you say "No, ma'am"
Aleeya- *giggles* okay.
I was pretty sure I got through to her, because we practice this all the time, and I knew I gave her good enough examples. Well, while I was doing her hair (I wish my camera worked right now because she looks so cute) I asked her:
Me- Aleeya, so WHAT are you going to say to your teachers when you go to Bible School?
Aleeya- That I don't eat poop.
Perfect. At least, I got my point across.
5 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now
Love it!!!
Can't stop laughing, that's great!
Good thing she learned that now. Can you imagine how disastrous class COULD have been?!
She may make some kind of "poop-y" confession at Bible School now.....I can feel it coming! :)
Post a Comment