This year I decided to do something fun that my sis-in-law does w/ her girls, I put out their new backpacks (heaven knows they needed them!) w/ their school supplies out to surprise them the day before.....I didn't dare do it the morning of with how early our mornings are. They were excited, but even MORE excited over their new pencil bags I had made w/ a killer deal. See how cute they turned out? That's Camden's turned around just to show you that each of them had a cool/customized back too. They all wanted pictures w/ Spiro.

Few things get my kids more excited then new markers/crayons and mechanical pencils! ;)
Here they are 6:15 in the morning.....
BRONSON the Intelligent
(yes I'm going to give them "knightly" names for this post) is going into 3rd grade!!!!

Camden the Excited, is going into 1st grade!

Emerson the More-then-Ready will start kindergarten this year!

And here are the 3 boys ready to head out to IHOP w/ Daddy on this dark morning. (Brooks takes them there every year on the first day of school). As you can see, some kids are just a TAD more thrilled then others for school to start.......(talk about a DRAMA morning w/ "someone")

The unsuspecting teachers awaiting them at school. It will be interesting to hear them come home w/ new accents because each of their teachers are from different countries (Columbia, Chile and Equador). Bronson for example will have a different accent from year to year depending on who is teacher had been that year. I LOVE the Spanish Immersion Program.

Wow, and LUCKY me......look who I get to stay home with.....
Aleeya the Bossy Morning Person & Iris the Put-Every-Travel-Sized-Shampoo-in-My-Hair-Before-Bed-Without-Mom-Knowing-So-I-Can-Wake-Up-With-the-Best-Ever-Hair! (what a mouthfull THAT was, her parents should really think about shortening her name!)

Hey, at least I have Royce, right?
9 comments:
I'm in love with that last picture of the girls! Priceless!!
Oh my gosh that hair is so funny! Iris!!
This was so sweet..and so funny! Poor Camden. :(
I hope their day- and yours- went awesome!
Funniest blog ever...I love checking in on you guys and getting a good giggle! :)
I am laughing so hard right now!!!!!!! This pics of Camden and the girls are hilarious! I even got tears in my eyes for laughing so hard!! Thank you!!!!!!
Love, love, LOVE this! I feel badly for Camden, but who can resist those fantastic smiles on Bronson & Emerson's faces! As for Aleeya and Iris...well...at least Iris' hair must have smelled good with all of that shampoo!
Iris and Aleeya's faces pretty much sum up EXACTLY how I've felt every morning this first week of school. Yay for Emerson finally getting to go with his brothers.
You guys have such cute traditions. I always feel happy if I can just survive :)
And that hair is hilarious!
oh my heck!!! That is so funny! Melissa I wished I could be a fly onthe wall at your house!!!!
Post a Comment