Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is it just me........

Or does Camden and Royce look a LOT a like?!?!?

Here is Camden (and obviously Bronson) when he was younger
And here he is now...........with his mini-me.
Thankfully Royce's temperament isn't like Camden's was as a baby. That child could scream w/ the best of them and comes second only to Iris as a baby! :)
(That's actually what is so exciting about babies/kids......they are ALL different!)

1 comment:

Babelicious said...

Ok, whenever I look at the baby, I think he looks just like Iris. When I saw this picture, I thought Bronson was Camden! What do I know though, I never see them. They grow up too fast. I love Iris' piggy's. Whenever I see pictures of Aleeya, I think about how much fun and trouble Diddy and Aleeya could get into. Somehow, I think those two together would be very entertaining.