Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2 pieces of advice

#1- If you EVER have your boy in scouts, do NOT use the shortest stitch length to sew on the patches and do NOT use the exact same color of string to sew on the patch. Okay, so if you want it to look good and stay on, you might want to, but if there is ANY bit of sympathy in you for the mom that gets the shirt from the D.I. and then has to unpick all those patches.......PLEASE don't. Please. It will take her forever.

#2- If you're going to dial a wrong number at 1:30 a.m., do NOT pick a house that has 6 kids sleeping and wake up one of the WORST ones (Iris) to wake up. Because you see, she gets her "feelings hurt" when you tell her to be quiet. And DEFINITELY don't have the nerve to call TWICE in a row........especially after the first time calling and the answering machine says, "Hola, this is the ______ casa. Please leave a message!" Do you THINK that would give you a HINT that it's the WRONG NUMBER?!?!?

If you just follow these two bits of advice, the world will be a better place for it.
Thanks. Signed,
One Who Cares.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hate, hate, HATE midnight calls. Dustin is NOT the bishop, so STOP calling him!

Leah said...

I've gotten calls in the middle of the night before and they hang up. I usually just call them back. I also like to call them back early in the morning when I know that they will be sleeping from all that partying they did the night before. They wake me up then I will wake them up!

Janene said...

Love the scouting tips! Thanks. I hadn't even thought to buy the shirt at D.I....