Thursday, February 17, 2011

2 months

I just took him to his 2 month appt. this week (even though he was 2 months on the 5th of Feb.) and this giggly little thing weighs in at a whoppin'............
drumroll for my heavy weight champion please.....................
11 pounds.

We grow them skinny around here, but hey, at least he still thinks his daddy is funny when he says, "Say cheese!"

I love this picture of him because it's like he's drunk with happiness. He should be though, he's pretty loved around here.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Deliriously happy! Too cute!!!

Jen said...

SOOOO sweet and cute! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

i love that picture! you grow them little and FAST; 2 months already!

Babelicious said...

Yay!! Finally more pictures of the little man!! 11 pounds--wow--I think my boys hit that in their first couple weeks of life!

Garnerfam said...

CUTE!

Suzanne said...

Tell me the story about that map with photos on it behind you. Does it mark where different people live?

The Sanford Family said...

2 months already?! Wild! That is a very "scrapbook" worthy picture. You're babies are adorable and I think you have been using the same "cookie cutter" to make them.

Stephanie said...

That is a super cute picture of him! Love it! My kids were always on the light side, too. Still are, wish I were. :)