Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Word of Caution.............
I don't care HOW cute it is, or how WEIRD it feels, don't EVER let your 4 1/2 month old suck on your chin during family scripture
reading.............even if it IS only for a few verses.
Ha ha. My SIX year old gave me one of those on my neck a few months ago.
No one believed me though...
I remember the sumo suit! I almost got a concussion from that. My head hurts just thinking about it. But, no...that wasn't me. I'm a peasant for Halloween. The Princess is a queen and I'm her peasant. It works.
6 comments:
Ha ha. My SIX year old gave me one of those on my neck a few months ago.
No one believed me though...
I remember the sumo suit! I almost got a concussion from that. My head hurts just thinking about it. But, no...that wasn't me. I'm a peasant for Halloween. The Princess is a queen and I'm her peasant. It works.
Nice! haha..
oh my heck.. and you're nursing her?!
So funny! Love the pic!
That's funny! I remember when Brayden (now 10) was about 4 months, he was sucking on my collarbone and I got a tiny little hickie there. How funny.
Happy birthday to your little Miss Two. Love the ladybug pinata. I need to try and make one of those, my kids would love that.
Sure....blame it on the baby! :) (Ya can do that with farts, too!)
Post a Comment