Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's official

I am married to an old man. He turned 32 on Tuesday! He had a great birthday and I had even MORE fun breaking into his email and emailing EVERYONE at work and in the ward to tell him it's his b-day (since he doesn't think b-days are a big deal.................the nerve.)
His buddy Preston and his brother Mason from Utah flew in that night and we got to go out to eat (thanks to my friend Nikki who had 5 impromtu guests on a school night). Then came home to eat homemade cheesecake.....his fav. Kind of weird though since he's lactose intolerant.
I guess everyone in the house would pretty much do anything for a laugh or smile....and that was my goal with Brooks' b-day card. So I asked each of the kids to give me a silly face (and this is what they came up with)
(Yes, I'm aware I look AWFUL, but that was the plan.......you know, right when I wake up, yesterday's make-up, bathrobe, the works)
I printed off this picture and put
"Happy Birthday, from the coolest, brightest and most fun people you know"
Then in the inside it said,
"Man, you really need to get out more".
And yes, I got him to laugh! Mission accomplished.

2 comments:

Gabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I think you look so cute still...that's what happens when you are gorgeous. You try to make a yucky face and you look cute.