random photo post? (I knew if I had that WHOLE title for the title a few of you would find this post boring...........let me tell you something, my life is ANYTHING but boring)
Here are my boys at a HOCKEY game. Yes, you read me right. Maria in the ward here gave us 5 free tickets to go to the NHL Carolina Hurricanes (or "CANES" as they call it here.........or yell out their car windows while driving by.....) season opener. Considering they were free tickets, you would think they would be on the very back row right? Well, you're actually...........right. They were, but check out how steep it was, the boys could see everything! Bronson loved it. Camden got bored, and Emerson still didn't know what to think when this picture was taken. It was a boys outing while I stayed in a hotel with the girlies watching..........drumroll...........BIGGEST LOSER! YAY! We don't have TV so I haven't seen it yet this season. But if I DID have a TV, THIS show would definitely be the only one I watch! It was awesome.
The next morning Brooks went to the temple and then I did. It's the first time being to the temple since May and it felt sooooooooo good. I seriously just feel at home there and peaceful. I like to describe it as sitting in a spiritual LazyBoy chair. My spirit feels comfortable and at home there.
The next morning Brooks went to the temple and then I did. It's the first time being to the temple since May and it felt sooooooooo good. I seriously just feel at home there and peaceful. I like to describe it as sitting in a spiritual LazyBoy chair. My spirit feels comfortable and at home there.The below picture is of Camden and Emerson during naptime (yes, all 4 kids still at home during the day are forced to take naps.......mean mom, I know). I was impressed w/ Camden's ingenuity. He made separations, in his bed and Emerson actually climbed down (w/o me knowing!) and they fell asleep, because they were in "different rooms"
ADIOS Mystery Gang and Hello Dragon! The whole family was going to dress up like the Scooby Doo mystery Gang this year, but due to lack of Ward Halloween Family Dress-up party, I actually decided to let the kids be what they want for Halloween. Novel idea, I know. :) Emerson chose to be a Dragon and he is always wearing this. It's so funny.
Camden and Bronson with their newly earned light sabors (from FINALLY finishing their Summer homework)
ADIOS Mystery Gang and Hello Dragon! The whole family was going to dress up like the Scooby Doo mystery Gang this year, but due to lack of Ward Halloween Family Dress-up party, I actually decided to let the kids be what they want for Halloween. Novel idea, I know. :) Emerson chose to be a Dragon and he is always wearing this. It's so funny.
Camden and Bronson with their newly earned light sabors (from FINALLY finishing their Summer homework)I took the shot of Aleeya walking by with her dress tucked in her....wait, I mean EMERSON'S undies. She's so funny. (Update: she's doing great potty training wise, thanks for asking.)
The black flower was something I just got in the mail. A friend sent me this website that had sooooo many cute bows, tu-tus, wands, flowers, party favors etc. for super cheap! You have to buy a ton per dozen though, so they would be great as gifts. I ordered a dozen of "mixed flower bows" and got 12 super cute bows of all colors. I was so excited, because it was kind of a gamble. But I'll probably order princess things from them sometime in the near future.


4 comments:
Can I just say that I absolutely love the haloheaven website that you posted!!!! I am going to tell everyone I know about it!
Cute pics Melissa. That dinosauar costume is really cute!!
Glad to know there's some other "Summer homework stragglers" out there, too! :)
At least they had the Ward Family Halloween dress up thing last year so you could be the pee-faced pregnancy test! :) ...Unless you're bummed about it's cancellation THIS YEAR since you wanted to make another announcement?!???? ;)
Have you ever been to hulu.com? You can watch a lot of tv shows for FREE. I checked and they have the biggest loser on there. What makes it even better are the limited commercials, so you can watch an episode in about 1 hour 20 minutes instead of the 2 hours that they drag that show on for. They post the new episodes a week after they air on regular tv.
Post a Comment