Can you tell which one did NOT dress up for the Ward Hill-Billy Hoe Down and Square Dance?
To his credit he DID dance! He said he didn't dress up because I took his plaid shirt....yep, I did.
To his credit he DID dance! He said he didn't dress up because I took his plaid shirt....yep, I did.It was so funny how I was going through my 3-6 month and 3T boy bins to find the girls some outfits! We had a lot of fun! It dawned on me though that we haven't had a family picture since........well, the beach. So here we are after the activity. We're so lucky to have house guests here (Niederhausers............or the boys call them "The Elders") to take pictures! :)
2 comments:
darlin'!
What a party pooper!!! But every party needs one like the song says. THANK YOU THANK YOU for hosting the Elders this week, I hope it hasn't been too much trouble!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment