Pronounced: "Ch-eye"Meet Chi, our new pet. He's a "tobacco worm" that Camden found at Brooks' softball game last night. Seriously, I have NEVER seen a caterpillar this big. It's like Chi is on steroids or something!!!!
As for his name- we have NO clue where Camden got it, but he said it's his friend's name (which I haven't EVER met, and considering I know all his friends, it's rather....um....confusing.)
Notice Camden's black hoodie. I got a bunch of hoodies from Walmart last spring for $3 each. Then we had iron-on stuff so the boys have been having fun picking what they want on their hoodies. Camden wanted a great white shark.....which is ALSO what he's going to be for Halloween. He wears that hoodie everywhere......Hmmmmm, maybe I'm onto something. If I put Great White Sharks on his shoes, MAYBE he might remember to wear them! Nah, who am I kidding.
5 comments:
Oh I HOPE he's still thriving when the "Elders" show up in a few weeks........
What about putting great white sharks on the boys' shirts, too! :)
That's awesome! It's also awesome that your city gives out free mulch. We buy it by the truckload and have it dumped in our driveway and then have to haul it to various spots via wheelbarrow and it's a huge chore! Looks like you had lots of great helpers!! I'm sure it was fun for the neighbors to watch. ;)
I love the picture of Iris especially! Classic!
Wow! He would not last long in our house. The Angel Boy would think he was a tactile toy and pull him in two.
There would be sobbing.
We need sturdy pets, I guess.
Post a Comment