Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pee-ew!!!!

What's that Iris? You say there's a NASTY smell making you WIDE awake? Well, you can thank your Daddy for that, Iris, with the BIG ol' trailer full of "mulch". (I really don't need to go into details what's actually IN mulch, do I?)It actually smells like cedar chips times 10 and WAAAAY strong. Brooks likes the smell.....me and Iris are just fine staying inside. I can't say the same for the others though.......obviously.
The neighbors across the street always leave their front door open almost everyday to see what's going on in our yard. They're an older couple and never had any children, so they say watching my kids is better then the TV anyday! They told me this day in particular was one of the more entertaining ones.

There was sooooooooooooo much! (the city gives it out free here from the leaves they've collected throughout the year)Their feet were straight black when I brought them inside to wash up. You should've seen the water running off of them in the shower!


Here they are jumping off the big ol' pile. Brooks and the boys were spreading it well after dark, so I set up the shaved ice machine on the trunk of the car and we had shaved ice (with all our neighbors too) In the meantime............... Iris had had enough and fell asleep on the blanket in the living room. Or was it the smell that knocked her out?...........it's a toss up.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is so funny that the neighbors across the street watch y'all so much. I would get self-conscious....OR you could have fun with it and try to do the MOST shocking thing you could think of in front of them to see! :)

rachel said...

hey did you have fun at the hockey game? So jealous that you go to go to the temple. I hope some day I live closer