Monday, October 26, 2009

Biggest Geek EVER!

I've decided I'm the biggest geek ever.
Seriously, who comes home from the grocery store and thinks,
"Hey, I think I want to line up all my food and take a picture!"
You would THINK I would want to get them put away fast because they might, defrost, ruin or get a finger poked in them.......
But no, I take a picture
Maybe I need help...........


But I'm still so excited about it all!

6 comments:

Jen said...

All I can say is you are one dedicated coupon-using, deal-finding wonder woman!!!

Talia said...

how in the world? teach me your ways, oh wise one.

rachel said...

way to go! Really I loved catching up on your blog and your cute girls hair. You are awesome. You crack me up with all your little inserts and comments.

Stephanie said...

I'm impressed nevertheless. :) You're not a geek. ;)

Anonymous said...

How do you do that? Seriously???

The Sanford Family said...

That's pretty good, how did you do that?