Friday, September 27, 2013

They are HERE!

Tia Linsey and "Baby Elle" finally arrived!!!!!!!
The kids were COUNTING down the days until they got here. They've always loved Tia Linsey and we've never MET Elle (who is 2 months younger then Kellyn.......how cute is that?)

We were warned that Elle MAY not warm up to people she had never met right at the first so we were DEFINITELY ready to win her affection and prove that theory wrong.
Brooks and I had plenty of conversations how and WHO would have Elle "eating out of their hand" by the time she left.

The kids were in bed when we got home from the airport so it was just Elle, Brooks, Linsey and me. Let the woo-ing of Elle begin.......

I think she likes me.


BEHOLD, the CUTEST SMILE EVER was for her Tia Melissa. 

I could just eat this girl up.


And how did she feel about Brooks?.............well........let's just say there was no eat-age out of his hands.


But she DID warm up to her cousin Papi pretty fast.



And Kellyn was just excited to have someone her size sitting next to her on the way to church.

(Surprisingly Kellyn didn't begrudge her cousin for having 4 times the amount of hair that she has......maybe coveting/envying doesn't kick in until later?)


2 comments:

Linsey said...

Haha, there was a CLEAR winner with the "eating out of the hand contest" and it was decided with that 1st night we arrived!! How could she not completely love her Tia Melissa! You got such great pictures showing off her big smile that was just for you and I love the picture of Elle and Papi!! She's missing you already! Brooks definitely gave it a good shot, but she never really gave in after seeing the competition :)

Babelicious said...

I don't know if you can really call it a competition. Melissa was going to win no matter what. Elle doesn't really like men. The last time they were here I had a cold and a deep voice and she was look at me petrified every time I talked. She is a cute little bug though.