Saturday, September 14, 2013

Moms are magic

I've always wondered how moms knew their child had a fever w/o a thermometer......or knew there was "something coming on" before there were even symptoms........or when "something just wasn't right" and BAM! the next day the kid starts puking. 

Although I DO contain these mysterious magical powers now, it does NOT take a genius or even a mom to realize when Kellyn feels sick...........she looks SO pathetic (and acts it)

She was sick for about a week and I am grateful to report that she is back to her scavengering, dis-placing, disappearing and re-arranging-the-house ways.

 I think this picture she looks like her cousin Emma in her smile and nose.....am I way off Jodi?

This is a scene I CONSTANTLY see. She is magnetically drawn to the bathroom. It's like her body does NOT have a choice to go anywhere else. 

THANKFULLY this time I caught her the toilet lid was down (miracles never cease) and the tp was out of arm's reach so the bathroom was not toilet-papered. Lucky me.

Have I mentioned what a GIGGLE-Y girl this little thing is. She is SO easy to get going. This is her favorite pin-her-arms-behind-her-head-while-I-eat-her-armpit-after-I-change-her-bum ritual.
And by the looks of the picture I guess she has two more teeth growing in the top by her two front ones.....huh, who knew?

"Everybody loves a Carolina boy".....

But I'm pretty sure no one loves this Carolina boy more then I do. He has my heart wrapped around his little fingers and toes.....even his cute little webbed toes.


1 comment:

Linsey said...

I can't understand why I couldn't bring Royce home with me...I mean we were the best of buds!! I LOVE those two little faces and I love how the smiling pictures show exactly how they really are, happy and sweet! I'm so glad Kellyn was feeling all better for us to see her! I miss them already!