"Dump" as in BIG TIME PHOTO DUMP!!!!!
But those things are BOUND to happen when you have a certain 4 year old (who shall remain nameless) that drops your camera and it will no longer work.
Well, lucky for ME and family-journaling-sake, Brooks' phone had quite a few pics from our recent happenings.
Mr. Bruce and Ms. Kaye, our neighbors have been BEGGING to take us to this hamburger joint for basically a whole year. We politely got out of it each time because we're not sure they understand what they're getting into going to eat out (as in...IN PUBLIC!!!) with 7 kids and them not having children of their own. But they persisted so I think they were actually serious. They took us to Mojo's which is basically a build-your-own-hamburger (think Subway) place. My kids' favorite part was the free peanuts they ate while sitting on the bar stools.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand why is it that Emerson's AND Bronson's shoes are off. Seriously.....
Labor Day Brooks took the older 5 to an orchard to do some pickin'. And CLEARLY he didn't give the "don't do that ridiculous I'm-so-cool-look when I take this picture" to Bronson......whatever. I wasn't there.
Iris enjoying her apple cidar doughnut.
By this time Iris was dragging. And even though the tree was FULL of ripe apples, my kids went for every single green-under-ripe ones.
They came back with a whole BUSHEL of (un-ripe, rock-hard and green) peaches (ummmm, I sent them APPLE picking) and a peck of apples (I know you're singing the "Bushel and a peck" song now, huh).........with maybe 4 tasting good.
Oh yea and a whole bag of grapes and my FAVORITE cider. So it wasn't a TOTAL loss. They were so proud of themselves though. And since I grew up next to an apple orchard (and loved it) I figured it was mostly for the experience anyway, right? Iris fell asleep on the way home.
Then Brooks took those 5 to the waterpark
Iris seriously could NOT keep her eyes open (that night she started running a major fever, so she must have felt sick all day, poor baby)
I just love "big brother" shots.....getting ready to dunk Aleeya.
When I saw this on Brooks' phone it cracked me up. I'm pretty sure I could count Camden's ribs from this picture. Such a funny kid.
Good ol' Emerbop.
The lazy river action..........but look at Aleeya.
Does that NOT look like the most uncomfortable position EVER?!?!?
My back hurts just LOOKING at it.
Such fun smiling faces...........well, except Iris, but hey most parents don't complain too much at a child that keeps falling asleep!!!!!











3 comments:
What a fun outing for the older kids! That is funny they brought back peaches!
Haha...I didn't notice Camden's ribs until you pointed them out! I was still thinking, "What a good big brother" Bronson is! Poor Iris...she looks so tired and out of it at the pool and orchard. I love the "pick-it yourself" orchards. Brons and I did that in Maryland and usually you get great produce...or peaches that aren't ripe :) That's so funny!! I love how in-love your neighbors are with the kids! It's so sweet how they want to take them and do things with them, it's so sweet!
My favorite is Bronson dunking Aleeya! That is precious.
I really want a peach now, too. Not a hard one, though. Haha
Post a Comment