Monday, September 16, 2013

Bigger but still the same

When my kids were younger they used to ALWAYS play in mud/dirt. It would entertain them forever.
(Bronson and Camden)
And apparently it's even fun wearing skivies as well!!!
(Emerson)
(Camden, Emerson and Aleeya)

And EVEN though they are bigger now and "more cool", I just love how they can STILL tell each other, "Hey, let's go out in the front yard and build a dam to put all our animals in the mud."


And THANKFULLY, they wear more then underwear now........

but not by much.


3 comments:

Miles said...

Love it! Your kids are so dang cute.. love the flashbacks!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Mud is definitely magical!!! Ha ha.

Linsey said...

I haven't checked the blogs since before I left, I love the age progression with the pictures!! The boys and Aleeya all look so content and happy in the mud! I really love the last picture with Papi in the back and Camden pulling a silly face! It's so funny how much they still love mud and playing in it together!