There is only ONE door that will work for Bronson's basketball hoop, and it happens to be our front door. With the wood floors it makes for a great basketball indoor "court".
And about everyday that's one of the first things the kids ask Dad to do w/ them after he gets home (when it's cold outside or too dark). It's always the same teams:
Brooks and Aleeya vs. The Boys
It makes me laugh watching them.
(Love Emerson's boxing out. hahaha)
Aleeya plays some mean defense sometimes
The games always get SUPER close in score and then Daddy wins EVERY. TIME. He's pretty proud that he's undefeated with his kids.
I don't know WHY they even get sad or tear up or throw a fit after.......it's as if they're SURPRISED they lost (AGAIN!!!!).
But yet they keep asking to play......hahaha.
The whole family will play football a lot in the field across the street so Royce is getting pretty good. He likes to "hike" the ball btw. his legs and he's pretty good at that. Then he runs out for a pass. I got a short video of it below. However he's pretty distracted at the camera and kept staring at me. Its the last part that really makes me laugh. He'll make a great receiver. Enjoy.
(Mom, you can't watch the video via email post, you actually have to click through and go to my blog and then click play)
I love it how there's always SOMETHING being played around here.




4 comments:
Love the indoor court and the undefeated record. Good times.
Can't wait to hear when YOU manage to get the first smile out of little Kellyn!!!! ;) Good luck
That is funny...I was just asking Lee the other night that if we built a house, should we put a basketball court in the basement.
So cute they call him Roycey. I love reading about your cute family!!
That was adorable!! Roycey!!!
Post a Comment