Kellyn is 8 weeks now, has slept through the night for me for 2 weeks and has a new best friend......the swing. HOLY COW, WHY DIDN'T I SET IT UP BEFORE?!?!? She's a happier and more content baby now and not so stingy with her smiles. I love it.
This is Kellyn giving me the "WHY are you making those funny faces?!" look as I try to get her to smile.
She thinks I'm so funny sometimes and can't even hold still because I'm THAT funny. She's a real self-esteem booster, I know.
pleasant little face.
And THESE next 3 are just because I love doing it. I've had 5 people since Sunday tell me that Kellyn looks like Iris and I didn't believe it. Well, I went searching through some old pictures and she INDEED does. These 3 are of Iris. The only difference is Iris has some bigger eyes and Kellyn has the disappearing-eye-trick when she smiles (I had the EXACT same thing when I was her age......wish my scanner would work so I could prove it.)
Oh, I had these pictures of Iris up on the computer and Brooks walked by and said, "That's a cute picture of Kellyn". hahaha, Iris even fooled DAD!







1 comment:
Yes! She does look like Iris! It's a good thing, too because Iris could use a twin. To me, she stands alone and doesn't favor the others. Yea for sleep! Yea for catching up with friends! Yea for yuumy food and dessert!
Post a Comment