Monday, November 12, 2012

6 weeks

This week, the little lady will be 6 weeks.........which means it. is. crunch. time. 
Most likely this week she will SMILE and will no longer look at us like this whenever we make the silly sounds or noises!
 Brooks has gotten the first smile from the first 5 children. I got Royce's first smile (I know you're not surprised!). But  with Kellyn,  Brooks, myself AND Bronson are vowing that we will get the first smile.
AND IT'S NOT FOR LACK OF TRYING PEOPLE!!!!

 However, I think we're pretty safe in saying that Royce will NOT get the first smile from Kellyn

 The little lady does NOT like being on her back. Turn her over and she's good to go. See?
Maybe because it must reminds her of moments like these...... when Dad comes home super late from work and lays on his couch, snuggling his newest princess. 
 But she IS super close to smiling. Really. And I'm determined to get the first one. 
 It would be a WHOLE lot easier if I didn't have the magic-sleeping-juice. It doesn't help my cause AT ALL.

However, I'm pretty sure I would take this snuggling over smiling right now anyway.

The "Smile Winner" will be named soon though...........mark my words.

GAME. ON.

2 comments:

Miles said...

Ohhh, she is so sweet! How fun that she prefers being on her tummy. I think it's so neat learning their preferences so early on. BRING ON THE SMILE!!

Garett and Rachel said...

Preston got Vaughns first smile.And Garett got the rest. Good Luck!