There are no words to describe how SUPER DUPER excited I was to have my friend Allison (and her family) come visit us for Thanksgiving!!!! The best part was sitting around and visiting. I missed them so much. And WHAT better place to visit then in a ghetto kitchen so we could check on the turkey?!!?
They actually cooked the turkey w/ all these fancy-shmancy herbs, etc. and it turned out amazing and pretty awesome looking.
All the kids at the table ready to eat. So cute.
Allison also brought some SUPER fancy pies (pecan and apple). The sides had cut-outs of acorns and leaves that you can't see............and I provided a frozen pumpkin pie. hahaha. In my defense I DID make a blueberry cobbler too. :)
The boys loved playing w/ their buddies Paul and Joshua at the park.
And Iris wouldn't leave Abigail alone.
Paul and Aleeya playing
And since the menfolk and Bronson were golfing, this seemed to be the easiest way to contain Royce AND hold Kellyn at the same time. The park was actually INSANELY crowded and turned out to not be that relaxing (code for: CRAZY!!!) because Allison and I were there trying to keep track of 9 kids ages 8 and under.
We went to Rise of the Guardians with the older kids
(will someone please tell me why boys start doing weird hand signs with their hands?!?!?)
Aleeya looks EXTRA happy because she was sitting next to Joshua......who she couldn't stop flirting with.
Paul and Emerson in the row behind us. We had to keep checking on them because it was kinda a scary/high action movie and we were wondering how they would take it all. (Honestly, I wasn't a fan of the movie all around)
But I WAS a fan of spending time w/ Allison!!!!!!!!! Who knew I would miss my friends so much!?








.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Like you have other friends besides me ;)
Sounds like a fun holiday for you guys. Maybe we won't take Grace to the gaurdians movie. She is totally not for intense stuff.
Post a Comment