Someone once said you can not buy happiness........
Well I'm here to tell you that you CAN buy happiness AND peace of mind!!!!
AND IT ONLY COSTS $35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This metal gate is IN-PENETRABLE!!! Infact, Emerson on down can't open it!!!
This sweet face is quite.....um.....trouble right now.
(oh yea, he didn't nap yesterday, just found a permanent marker under the bed and went to town in there.....quietly, I might add)
Now he's not any MORE trouble then the other kids were at this age, but well, I'm just a tad busier now. For example, I could be helping someone w/ homework and he'll be climbing the pantry and eating.
Or picking up the living room and he'll move the dining room chair over to the sink and have at whatever is there. He's VERY resourceful. And most of the problems happen in the kitchen!!!!
So this metal gate makes me smile...........like REALLY big when I see him like this.
So THERE all you nay-sayers who think you can't buy peace. I JUST DID!!!!!
And I can say GOOD-BYE to this sneaky intruder who CAN open the fridge (seriously, what one year old can open the fridge AND the freezer???!!!!) and then dump out out whole gallon of milk while I'm feeding Kellyn in the other room!!!!
TAKE THAT, Royce.




2 comments:
Here I thought this was going to be some sort of cute post about your Christmas card or something.
Good to know! I'm looking to by one soon to keep Cannon from faling down the stairs when he starts crawling (he's almost there) but it never crossed my mind getting a metal one! I just can't believe that even Emerson can get through it!
Post a Comment