The weather here has felt like spring!!! Today it should be 63 and tomorrow 69. Pretty sure I could get used to this. But with weather THIS nice, there are definitely more trips to the park.
(I assure you, Aleeya IS in this picture, but she's behind the little boy, Corbin, who happened to follow my family around everywhere. I mean when there's a party, better stick with it, right?)

Royce loves walking around and doesn't think TWICE about staying near me......which is FINE, because I just follow him around. But when the WHOLE family wanted to play a good ol' game of tackle football on the field by the park, well, Royce's adventurous attitude wasn't going to fly.
So once again, my husband's ingenuity came through in how to keep him close.....

Not sure if you can notice the round shape in the back of Royce's pants.......but Brooks stuck the handle of Sally's leash down there, so he was connected to Sally. You're PROBABLY thinking this is a bad idea, but you clearly don't know Sally. She will NOT leave my side for anything. She always is around me, so it was perfect......and Royce had no clue it was in there!
He would walk and sometimes Sally would go a few feet away with him.

But when he wanted to go away from the family, Sally stood her ground and sat down.
Yep, I think that's about as far away as Royce got during the whole football game. HAHAHA.

It was awesome. Thanks Sally.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha...LOVE IT!
I have NEVER EVER wanted a pet but now I'm re-thinking it. If Sally ever needs a new home....
That rules.
Post a Comment