My camera. Oh happy day......... here are some random pictures I've found
the two twins. My 2 baby boys. (snuggling in Grandma's blankey.....it goes everywhere w/ Emerson)

So there's this Nature Center/Children's Museum combined close by. And the kids LOVE the outside part (animals) best.

However ME? Well, when Emerson brings his clipboard and has to DRAW EVERY. SINGLE. ANIMAL.............it gets a little old. He was pretty adamant about it though.

Brooks has finished up his interviews now and when he had on in Virginia, we stopped by a quick pizza place and got to meet up with my brother. Asking for them to set up a table of 15?......classic.

My girls could NOT have been happier being spoiled by their older girl cousins.

And this is the part I was KICKING myself for not having my camera for our stay w/ the Henriods, downtown D.C. and Air and Space Museum w/ Tio Bug and Tia Linsey.
Bummer. Then again, it would've been a lot of pictures of Brooks off by himself reading every plaque while Linsey and I watched the kids. ;)
1 comment:
4 hours?!?!? You've convinced me, I'll have to get some Beyblades for my boys. I've never even heard of them.
Post a Comment