Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our house has been taken over by

Beyblades.
Anyone else have this problem? Beyblades are EVERYTHING to my boys, and when they earn or get money, they buy beyblades. You see, they're basically graduated tops that battle.
The most entertaining factor for me (besides Brooks getting into it w/ them), is to see which "Stadium" they're playing with. They're always going through random household items to get their beyblades to battle in.
Exhibit A- a cookie sheet.
My personal fav to play with- a round cake pan. There's some MAJOR close action with it.
(inside the wood arena Brooks built.....but the beyblades didn't hit each other enough in it)
Beyblades LITERALLY entertained my boys for 4 hours today (and 2 of those hours before church. Beautiful.) They're pretty happy when they play them too........
Side note: if there are TWO things that gross me out more then anything, they are 1) a plunger.......I NEVER own one. They're a one-time use thing around here then they get thrown away......and 2) portable potties.
They are nasty. I bought one once for Aleeya or Emerson or something and after they used it once, I took out the cup thing and all inside parts, threw them away, and we now use it just as a step stool.

And more recently, a new Beyblade stadium.

HAHAHAHAHA. This picture makes me laugh soooooooooo hard. Just seeing my kids hover over a child's potty seat makes me smile. But it DOES make a great stadium.

2 comments:

Gabe said...

maybe that is how emerson got pin worms, I'm just sayin

Miles said...

Is that Emerson in the red shirt?! When'd he get so big? I agree with the potty seats, nasty!!