
Except when you have a meltdown before you go.......

All the girls at the tables (with the boys crawling around the gym......nice set-up if you ask me)

She was so excited.

And even ATE like a princess (check out her hand)

Iris knew EXACTLY what to do w/ it.

Oh, what's that you say? Iris is in another outfit?!?! WHAT THE. SURELY, that's not because she peed in her costume RIGHT when we got there! Surely not. Especially considering how I was JUST bragging on how awesome she was doing. Well, I guess that's what I get, huh.
Royce just wandering around.....w/ the rest of the baby boys.

Does ANYONE else's girls change their outfits as many times as mine do?!?!? This is the SAME day just a few hours later. (Outfit #4 for Iris). I had them dressed and told them to run grab shoes to go......these are the shoes they picked.

whatever.
2 comments:
PRECIOUS!! I am so glad we got to see them in person!! Thanks for helping with my kid, too. :)
What a fun idea for a play group. Love the pictures. Shanna used to change a lot. She's slowed down lately, but every now and then she steps out of her rooms in an interesting combo. Cute girls!!!
Post a Comment