For my little family here then it was for me growing up. I remember watching EVERY session (4, 2 hour sessions over 2 days) curled up on our couch downstairs and knowing I would be asked about what the Prophet and Apostles had taught us. Since it is only 2 times a year, I look forward to it so much. Just think, 8 hours worth of hearing about kindness, prayer, scripture reading and testimonies of our Savior Jesus Christ!!!! It is truly uplifting and needed.
However, since we gather around a rather small computer screen, I usually crank up the volume and get some freezer cooking done at the same time. And YAY for the fact that my kids are actually HELPFUL in dicing up my vegetables.

There are FEW things that bring a warmer feeling in my belly then walking in a room and seeing a cute man in scrubs smiling at me..........lucky for me I have TWO! ;)

Okay, I don't mean to brag but this idea was genius. GENIUS I SAY!!!!
While the kids worked on some Conference packets and drawing pictures of what they were hearing, I figured out a way to keep Royce and Iris contained (w/ a WHOLE lot of extra snacks thrown in too!)

1 comment:
WHERE did you get Royce's scrubs?!?
Post a Comment