Bronson came home from school and said he got elected to SECRETARY for his elementary school!!! (must've been the awesome mis-spelled posters I made). I was so excited for him.
Here is the eh-wahoo-moment of the day:
He THEN told me that there are TWO secretaries (what is this, PRIMARY where "Everyone wins"?!?!). I then asked how many were running and he said 3. So it stinks to be the 3rd person but I guess Bronson and another girl tied with the EXACT number of votes. (apparently Bronson's brothers didn't campaign hard enough). Whatever, he won, right? And he's happy.
Here is the NOT-wahoo moment of the day:

Have you ANY idea how NOT-SO-EASY it is to sweep up these sprinkles?!?!?
(while posting this, she spilled out a box of matches in the other room.)
THIS little lady, is TROUBLE!
2 comments:
better get 'em up quick before they get wet b/c IF they get wet, they stain. way to go, Bronson!!!
Trouble, I tell ya! It makes me feel normal! :)
Post a Comment