Monday, September 26, 2011

Who WOULDN'T rather be staining?

In August, Brooks went home to Utah for his brothers wedding and got to hang out w/ his brothers, A LOT! Every day I talked w/ him on the phone they had a tee time.
(his brothers and dad)
Although you would THINK they just golfed the whole time, Brooks begs to differ.......because they also DID fit in eating and sleeping too. (okay, okay, and a few b-ball games, ping-pong games and sports watching)

And while I was staining the deck at home, here is Brooks at his brother's wedding.....
(isn't my father-in-law awesome?)

Here is the newlyweds doing the "falling down kiss" (as the girls call it and act out rather well......however, I'm HOPING Tio Bug and Tia Linsey didn't fall down after, but since I WASN'T THERE I WOULDN'T KNOW!!!!!)
All the immediate family of bride and groom. Yep, there's Brooks next to.....the space. And since I WASN'T there, he really should've just put his arm around Linsey's sister and all and pretended I was there, don't you think? I mean.....I could pass as looking like her, right? Ok, ok, minus the awesome long blonde locks, ultra skinny legs and killer stylin' heels. Besides that though......he really should've.
Here are my in-laws. I love them so much......especially that lady in the middle. What would this family do w/o Pat?!?!?
Oh, and THIS awesome man for the entertainment and teasings of my kids! Gotta love R.A.

(this is my favorite picture of him. I remember my first time meeting RA and noticing his smile wrinkles on the sides of his eyes. I later MADE Brooks promise me he would have those when he got older......because I think smile wrinkles are the BEST!)

Yea, that really didn't look like TOO much fun, now did it. Good thing I stayed here to stain the deck.....and good thing, it only took me 2 months to blog about it, because I was DEFINITELY not bitter .......and that is DEFINITELY not what took me so long to blog about it. ;)

5 comments:

Adriana said...

Hmmm....why do those pictures look so familiar...? ;) We all wished you could've been there, really. And what would we ever do without Pat? We would all be miserable!!!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Awww...I'm sad you didn't get to go! I need to see pictures of that AWESOME deck!!!!

Page said...

That made me laugh because I have always loved smile wrinkles. And don't check out Rick's because you will be jealous.

Niederfam said...

We WISH you could have come too, it would have been so FUN to see you.

LOVE the pictures though, and it really was BEAUTIFUL in every way.

AWESOME pic of RA, just perfect.

The beach looks LOVELY.

Stephanie said...

I was getting caught up and your pics from the beach and sand dunes look so fun! It looks like you guys are having a great time! You have such a cute bunch of kids. You definitely need to keep having more. :)