This month sometime we're heading to the "Outer Banks", NC. That might not mean anything to many of you, so here's a map to give you an idea.....You see that long line of islands (Nags Head, Hatteras Island, etc.)? Well, we're going to a beach house along there for a whole week and the kids couldn't me MORE thrilled!!!! AH! AHHHH! Ok, okay, I'm a little excited too!!!!! YIPEE!!!!
8 comments:
How do your boys get out of school for a week? Won't they be truant? Does Brooks get to go this time?! I know y'all will have fun; be safe!
One of my favorite vacations. I'm so jealous. Hope you have a great time and i hope you have great weather.
Oh that's going to be so fun!!!! I was actually going to ask you when you guys were going out there. When are you leaving? I can't wait to hear all about it!
Can't wait to see photos! I know it will be fantastic. We love the Outer Banks too!
if you want some tips on places to be and see, call me! HOpe to see you soon! We have been the last three years and went a couple of weeks ago. It was great!
SO JEALOUS! Have fun!!!!
You're getting me all stoked up about our trip too! Get the beach all groomed for me will ya? Seriously, cannot wait!
A beach house for a whole week! Awesome. That will be so great. You guys were so smart to wait until after Labor Day even if it means that the kids will miss some school. You have to get a good deal, right? It'll be a great trip and beautiful.
Next time, y'all should get a beach house here! Virginia Beach is closer (travel-time-wise) than the Outer Banks. :) Plus, I'd love to see you.
Post a Comment