I mean isn't that why we went anyway?!?!? So here are a few pictures from the whole week actually at the beach a short walk from our house.
Royce is the water man....and kept trying to crawl TOWARDS the water.....really fast. I had to keep my eye on him.

Bronson

I LOVE this picture. It's probably my favorite of the beach pictures because check out Camden chasing this bird. Camden is SO fast and smooth that his feet don't even touch the ground in this picture!

Emerson tryin' out the little boards.

Bronson w/ the surf board

The kids and I were making holes/castles, of course, but this hole happened to be my FAVORITE one!!! You see, it served PERFECTLY as a playpen for Royce so he couldn't b-line it to the water.

I brought 2 books to read there and finished them after 4 days.....guess I should've brought more books. Talk about PERFECTION......reading, beach, relaxing, w/ my kiddos.

Did I mention we played in the sand?

By the end of the trip Royce started WALKING to the water. His longest stretch before falling was 17 steps. Little stinker.....but he was BOUND and determined to not get all sandy and dirty again and the only way, was well.....walking.

(love that picture!)
3 comments:
AMAZING!!!!!!!!! SO jealous. SO fun!!
Looks so fun! And I am SO impressed that you read TWO books while you were there! I have been reading one book for a few MONTHS! Go Melissa!
Royce is so cute walking to the water. I have a question: How were you able to get reading done at the beach?! I only have two kids and we go to the beach regularly, but I can't get a page read there. You're amazing.
Post a Comment