I got a free Jell-o flag mold earlier in the month of May (I probably don't need to say what a flag/July 4th fanatic I am, do I?) I can't TELL you how excited I was.....and even MORE excited to try this recipe out. Check out THIS beauty!!!!

Oh wait, that's the picture on the RECIPE card. Silly me.
Here's how mine turned out........

(don't you just love the blueberries falling off the flag!?) Just in case you're wondering you can't pour HOT Jell-o on top of the other layers, because it melts them, and they mix, and make purple. And when the recipe says to put the pan in hot water for a FEW seconds......that doesn't mean a minute.......because once again, the Jell-o melts and runs everywhere. Good thing I had another hour and a half before I served it huh. That leaves me JUUUUUUUUUUUST enough time to throw it in the freezer.

Which, as it turns out, is ALSO not a good idea.
8 comments:
Your version looks A-LOT better than mine would I'm sure.
I would NEVER even CONSIDER trying that pretty recipe out.. brownie points to you!
Have you found my email yet?
laughin'.... That is AWESOME!! What's better is that it is STILL on your table ready to eat! :) At least now we can all wait for the 4th of July and see if things turn out a bit better! Again, totally love it!
Yummmmmm! I want to be invited to your house for dinner sometime! You look like a FANTASTIC cook! ;)
LOL! That is so funny! The blueberries...my favorite part!!
hehe. I think it's hilarious. I totally was admiring the picture that you were trying to copy and then scrolled down and wham! hehe. You're awesome!
BAhahahahaha! That's all. Thanks for the laugh.
That is HILLLLAARRRIOUSSS!!!!!!!!! If you try again and it turns out post pictures. I want to see redemption. ;)
Post a Comment