Here is Royce's FIRST good cry while sitting up......
you know when they cry because they're sitting up and they can't get back down? That one.

The girls' FIRST little dance class that "Ms. Emily" does here with some little ones in the ward.

(They loved it. WHY haven't I been going the rest of the year?!?!?)
And I HAD to add this picture, because doesn't Iris just look like the sweetest little angel in this one?

J.J.'s FIRST bath with the boys. (In my defense I did NOT know they snuck him in the bath when they got in......poor J.J. he was probably dying in that hot water....and here I am taking pictures. Sheesh)

And it IS true, rats are VERY good swimmers. Infact, the kids give J.J. a "bath" outside in the wading pool at LEAST daily.

I am the proud owner of the CLEANEST rat. Wow, now THAT'S something to brag about.
The LAST days of preschool w/ Emerson are over!
Here is a picture of the preschool kids we all took turns teaching. (my boy is the one pulling the sexy swimsuit look)
And LASTly, I must share this page Emerson came home w/ from his week of preschool that they talked about Transportation.
The teacher told them to draw a picture of their FAVORITE way to get from here to there (airplane, car, truck, boat, helicopter, train,etc.) And here is what he drew........

Can you tell what it is?
It's a police car. Great. Just great. I can see his teenage years flash before my eyes already!
But seriously, when your dad LEAVES you at Bounce-U and the cops spoil you and give you suckers, I would want to ride in their car again too!
Then when Camden saw it, he said, "Hey, I've been in a policia's car too!"
Apparently, it's the new popular way to travel around here.
7 comments:
I love the little dancers!! I always wonder how long that little rat is going to last :)
Hah ha ha! I love the police car. Priceless.
Is it weird that reading your blog is making me want to get a rat? I think we need something more sturdy here...like a lobster.
Cute family! Love checking up on your blog! :)
Awesome. Love the police car.......;) And darling little ballerinas. One CLEAN rat. WOW.
THANKS to you for your KIND comment about my arms.....I assure you the lighting was helping!!! ;)
Hey Melissa! I saw your comment on Dominoe's blog and that led me to your blog! I definitely got a chuckle out of your son's favorite mode of transportation!
Sooo.. I'm looking at Royce's sweet baby feet in that picture and can't tell that his toes are webbed. Did he have surgery to separate them?!
I have to say JJ is my favorite rat, too.
Post a Comment