That Brooks' parents come and:
-take the kids swimming (MANY times!)
-golfing
-to a hotel overnight
- to dance class
-multiple wrestle matches
-babysit them all day while I go to the temple
-take us all out to pizza
and I ONLY had my camera on hand when we went to Bounce-U?!?!?!?! ARG! I can't believe it.
Oh well. Enjoy the pics anyway.

(my cute boys)
Look at that awesome Grandma goin' down that slide!


R.A. throwing hard basketballs at the kids and laughing the whole time.

(Such handsome smiles on these boys)

Oh, and Iris is NOT an inflatable type of person! Surprised? Such a little panzy......we love her....
but a panzy nonetheless.

The Royster liked it though.

And since the kids decided to break the rules and take off their socks, it gave Royce PLENTY of things to go crawling after. Yes, you read it right, this boy is crawling! (and from room-to-room too! Ick.)

Got it. Check out that dimple!


And here we are all piled in and ready to go eat some pizza! Gotta love all the seating in the Yeti!

It probably goes w/o being said that I love my in-laws...........but I think I'll say it anyway!
2 comments:
2nd to last picture.. Royce looks EXACTLY LIKE Emerson! I love it! What awesome in-laws!! It looks like you got a lot of great down time.. good for you! Now, time to detox, ugh.
How fun!!! I love the picture of Pat coming down the slide. It so funny! Royce is so darn cute!!! I am so sad you and the kids are nit coming to Utah thi summer. I was really looking foward to seeing ALL of you. :-(
Post a Comment