Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I saw on Facebook many people posting pictures of their dad. It, of course, made me think of my dad, who I love more then I can express.
I went a diggin' for pictures w/ me and my dad and thanks to 2 computer viruses the ONLY one I have on my WHOLE hard drive is one from 10 years ago. Seriously? That's gotta change. Next time he comes out, you can BET I will get plenty!
Anyway, Happy Father's Day to someone who always made me feel spoiled, loved and genuinely watched out for.

(me and my sister w/ my dad @ Pickleville Playhouse)

When I found that picture w/ Dad and us 2 girls though, I couldn't HELP but make Brooks take a picture on Father's Day w/ his two BEE-U-tiful girls.
Isn't that the best picture ever?!?!? I love it.

And Happy Father's Day to the man in whom has showed me how much work, love, teamwork and humor really DOES go into being a Father!!!!

(it's funny how you never knew how much work/time/love goes into being a parent until you become one.....and then how do you REALLY show your gratitude for everything your parents did for you then?!?!!?)

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Emily told me a few days ago how you all would perform. How awesome! I didn't know! You performed plays there, right? What was your favorite one to be in? I need to get more pictures of Lee and the girls!