10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
FOR US!!!
The night before our anniversary, I looked through my wedding album, bawled, smiled, laughed and just had the BEST time reliving one of the BEST days.
I was sad because NONE of the pictures are digital, etc. So I made Brooks scan some and here's what we've got so far..........
welcome to memory lane!
Me getting ready in the morning w/ my niece Liberty (this was taken right before I left to take Brooks his wedding present.....a snow cone maker. It was then I was shown his unfortunate run-in with using "Nads" on his chest. ha ha ha ha. That was awesome)
Meet the NEW Mr. and Mrs. Smith!
It was the most BEAUTIFUL day.....here we are in front of where we were married, the LDS Logan Temple.
In most pictures, Brooks and I were laughing.....and laughing.....and laughing.......
This picture made me laugh just because I know the background. This was towards the END of our picture-taking and we were so tired of it all, so I thought of ways to make Brooks laugh/smile (since our cheeks were hurting so bad)...........aaaaaand since we were technically married, I had EVERY right to pinch my OWN husband's boo-tay!....one of the perks of marriage. ;)
My reception was a dream. Absolutely perfect in my backyard. I actually just picked my favorite photo from the reception to show though. Here's my dad, waving to me from our deck where he was playing in a 12 man band (all were over 75 years playin' some good ol' oldies songs for me). It reminds me of him waving good-bye to his youngest princess......and showing quite a bit of courage to hand me over to the silly man I married.
And we were off.............together.........hand in hand.........
and that STILL hasn't changed.
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Wow, Lee and I are coming up on 9 years this September. Great pictures. I would love to see more!!!
Yay for 10 years! I love all the pictures!
Those pictures are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE looking at other peoples wedding pictures, it's alwaysso fun!! Remember when you told me that your engagement pictures were a joke? Well let me tell you that our wedding pictures are a joke!!!!!!!!! It was raining and so hot. The first set of pictures we were just sooooo sweaty and then it rained so hard on us we were soaking wet! What a day............
I have always loved the photo of grampy waving at you from the back. The music was amazing and your reception was absolutely dreamy!
..Nads, chest hair, before the big wedding night... WHAT WAS HE THINKING??!!!
Y'all crack me up. I love the pictures!
Happy Anniversary! Those pictures are so great! :)
Cute pictures! I love looking at others wedding pictures!!!!! Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you many, many more!!! Love your cute pictures--you two have hardly changed at all :)
..and I'm WAITING for a reply to my email that I sent DAYS ago! If you didn't get it, then I'm wondering who did. I sent it to degnsmith@yaooo. Give me your real email address, and I'll send it again.
I love seeing peoples wedding pictures. Yours are so cute. What a tan bride way to go. Congrats on 10 years your amazing.
What a happy day! Your pictures are fabulous!! You guys look as happy today as you did 10 years ago!! And, you're both still laughing!!!!!! I hope your anniversary was a good one!
Post a Comment