Thursday, January 28, 2010
:(
My heart is breaking. I heard some sad news from a friend today and I feel helpless. You know that feeling? When you're far away from them and can't even help. When you look at your life that's going pretty good and wish that you could just take some of their burden and heartache......but you can't. I've felt like this before over my sisters and other people I've loved and it consumes my mind.....and my prayers for that matter. Every time something like this happens, my thoughts always turn how much our Heavenly Father's and our Savior's hearts must ache even MORE for that particular person. And with how much I want to be there and comfort someone, They want to even more, and could do a much better job then I could..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i do know that feeling and you described it well with words. the only way i could describe it was to feel like a spoiled brat not worthy of all the blessings i've been given when there are others going through such heartache.
I know that feeling all too well.. . and it stinks!! I'm sorry for your friend. I'm sorry for you feeling that way. It really stinks to want to help and not be able to! I'm sure your prayers, thoughtful notes, phone calls will always help. :)
Post a Comment