Anyone knows the fastest way to a woman's or man's heart is through their belly right? Well, I think Aleeya and Will Ward found love in my kitchen. I was in the other room and heard some giggling and "talking" and then more giggling.....and a little more. When I saw the plate that the gingerbread house go flying past the door in the kitchen I knew what I happened and just listened. They were having the BEST time trying to down the gingerbread house that they worked so hard together to get down.I couldn't stop their fun, now I could I? Will, I'm SURE thinks I'm the best babysitter in the WORLD! Any of you who know Nikki.....she won't mind, right? I don't think she really wanted him to take a nap later anyway. :)
3 comments:
Glad to know there's another mom who sometimes lets the mayhem ensue even if they know there's gonna be a big cleanup later =)
I love this! I wondered what the red and grenn on his shirt was. I'm sure you told Josh, but he didn't say anthing about it when I asked him. I think it is very cute and I am happy you took those pictures. You are the best babysitter!!!!!
AWESOME. I sent a little one home with a black eye once, how's that for BEST babysitter!!!!! ;) LOVE IT.
Post a Comment