Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
They say kids learn things........
that they've seen their parents do. I can GUARANTEE you that I do NOT nurse Iris like this. Aleeya is a trip.
This poor reindeer just can't get away from Iris' love. I wouldn't be TOO heartbroken if something happened to it since I've heard "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" consistently since I've put the reindeer out.
Aleeya is such a riot! I love it! And Iris is beautiful. Do you get comments about her eyes being so big all the time? I swear that is the first thing anyone ever says to me about Violet.
3 comments:
Both are ADORABLE and I LOVE your new picture!
Aleeya is such a riot! I love it! And Iris is beautiful. Do you get comments about her eyes being so big all the time? I swear that is the first thing anyone ever says to me about Violet.
Just caught up with your blog since forever ago... such a cute chair; did you cover it???
Post a Comment