Ever since I was a little girl I ALWAYS wanted to go to Disney on Ice!!!
So I took my boys on Thursday night, and we had a BLAST. Here's us before the show.
Any guesses on how much that popcorn was?
It's been a while since I've seen Beauty and the Beast, but is it just me or was her dress a little longer in the movie?
On the "It's a Small World Afterall", THIS Hawaiian representation HAD to be RIGHT in front of my boys shakin' her thang. Of ALL the countries.....sheesh. (I must add, she was pretty good though)
(Who just can't love a good Buzz and Woody song?!?!)
This next picture got the boys laughing so hard when Donald Duck broke the ice preparer-thingy. They just think he's sooooo funny (oh, and their favorite part of the night was when Jack Jack from the Incredibles peed on Velma, the dress maker)
From the Dragon in Mulan, the sharks in Nemo, the Blue Whale in Pinocchio....seriously, it was just so cool. I HAD to take a picture of Camden since he keeps saying, " I want to go back to that one place, Mommy." (SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!!)
Okay, so you can't see the Blue Whale in the pinnochio picture below very well, but I must admit Pinocchio I thought was the BEST skater. He rocked.Lion King was awesome! And so were the special affects. I seriously just sat there trying to figure out how they pulled some of those things off!
I thought, that would be the PERFECT fit of a performer job for me, because they STILL get to perform, but they just MOUTH the words and no one would have to hear my voice. Yep, that's what I'll be when I grow up..........after I learn to skate, I guess.
PS- the popcorn was $5. But at least I wasn't suckered into buying the cotton candy for $10!

2 comments:
looks like a blast!
Don't they say no photos please at these things??
Post a Comment