Friday, December 18, 2009

Hand Slappin'

So do you remember doing that Ci-Ci Ol' Playmate type hand-slappin' games when you were younger? I sure do.....for hours!!!! Well, Bronson just came home from school and taught me a few new ones. This just illustrates the generation gap that is ALREADY apparent!
"Momma, Momma can't you see?"
(slap, high five, clap, high five)
"She took away my Mp3"
(slap,.......you get the idea)
"I went downtown to see my Mom"
"She was chewing bubble gum"
And it keeps going on, but I can't get past the Mp3 part and how Bronson says the words "Mom" and "gum" so they actually RHYME!!!
My personal fav. was taught to him by a little sweet Mexican boy on the bus:
"Shame, Shame, Shame"
"I don't want to go to Mexico no mo', mo', mo' "
"and there's a fat policeman knocking on the do', do', do"
(Of course, insert all the slapping)............
I couldn't help but giggle.
You gotta love that out-of-school education that goes along with sending your kids to school!
PS- if you ever want me to teach you the hand motions, I'll be MORE then happy.

1 comment:

Ty & Andi said...

So FUNNY! Kinzie started coming home with some AWESOME ones she learned on the bus in November, very, well, you'll just have to come watch...they should get together, between the two of them they would have quite the collection! We need to hang out this week so we can laugh at our kids and record the fun!