Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Feliz Navidad!


Here is Bronson with the other 1st graders at their Christmas program. (that the PTA TRICKED us and threw in a PTA meeting right before to make us all come......let's just say, Emerson, Camden, Aleeya and Iris didn't have much patience w/ the PTA ..................OR their budget).
Saying his part, "This next song is one of our favorites for Las Posadas y la Navidad"

Here Bronson is with his teacher(s). I can't say ENOUGH about how much I love them. His main teacher is on the left with the glasses. Ms. Riffo. She's from Chile. Miss Bendeck is from Colombia and Miss Pizarro (behind him) is a student teacher from Mexico. Their energy and enthusiasm is contageous since they're here on teaching visas and it's like they're giving their ALL in their short years they have here. It's funny hearing Bronson using an accent from Chile this year vs. the accent he was sportin' last year from Colombia......because I know Brooks and I don't pronounce the words like that at home! I was so glad he knew all the words and actions and he looked like he loved doing it...........now if my other kids hadn't spent all their patience during the PTA meeting, I would've been a happier trooper.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Our school sneaks in a PTA meeting, too, at Back to School Night - right in between the sessions that you can visit your child's classroom! I usually stand out in the hall and talk to people!

Babelicious said...

Bronson, it looks like your program was so fun. Your teachers look very nice too!!

Page said...

I want to hear the Chilean accent! Bronson and I could talk up some Chilean slang. Does his teacher say "po" after some words? She probably tries to be more professional and doesn't use all the really funny words. But I should tell Bronson some funny words to use with his teacher.