Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pet snake

On the way to Disney on Ice tonight (just me and the boys), the boys decided to CHANGE their mind what they wanted for Christmas........ they want a pet snake. Um.....let me think about it....NO! N-O! Reason #1- Grandma won't come and visit anymore,
reason #2- it's a snake
reason #3- come spring we'll have our usual black ones crawl/slither through our backyard anyway, and they can trap them in our window well, like they like to do
reason #4- I JUST woke up Brooks last night yelling at him to get the snake off me, and was soooooo bugged that he wouldn't.....until I woke up and realized it really wasn't there. Somehow, sorry didn't seem enough at the time.

So Santa, please, if you have ANY compassion on me, do NOT bring a snake. If you oblige, I will leave better cookies for you then the Cheezits you were left last year.

Update: I told Brooks about my conversation with the boys and here's his opinion, "We can get a pet snake, if we get rid of Sally". I DON'T THINK SO!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That is definitely a pet that is OFF LIMITS in my home, too. We don't even have a dog or cat, so we're way FAR OFF from even considering that thing.