Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
The New Style
I call it the"Poop Belt".I really think it'll catch on............
Oh my gosh does this bring back memories!! Livie used to poop like that almost every night during our middle of the night feedings. I use to lay out an extra set of clothes for her and for ME every night because chances are we'd both need new clothes!! That's what happens to a mom when a baby poops like that while nursing!!
7 comments:
Quite the productive little thing!!
I have never seen a blowout like that. How on earth did the poop get on the FRONT???
Is this really what I have to look forward to? Ha! You crack me up!
Oh my gosh does this bring back memories!! Livie used to poop like that almost every night during our middle of the night feedings. I use to lay out an extra set of clothes for her and for ME every night because chances are we'd both need new clothes!! That's what happens to a mom when a baby poops like that while nursing!!
All I can say is Oxiclean!!!
OH, YES....scrub, scrub, scrub! :)
aww.. the sweet yellow-seedy poop! i miss having a newborn in the house!
Ew. Been there.
Post a Comment