7 pounds 14.4 ounces
20 inches long
Our little angel finally made it, arriving in style (in the buff, actually) only 4 days late.
The family adores her and the dog likes her too. She's a keeper.
I just got home, so details will come in the next few days......now to go snuggle this little thing.

20 comments:
yeah!! congrats, she's beautiful!!
Congratulations Melissa! She is so beautiful! I love the picture of her with the iris's. :) I'm glad everything went well and you and Iris are doing well.
Wahooooo!!!! What a little cutie! I love the name! :)
I spoke to Brooks the day you had her. I was so happy!!! She is adorable. Congrats, and can't wait to meet her. Love ya!!
Congratulations!!! She's absolutely adorable!!!
LOVE the picture.. congrats on another happy, healthy and gorgeous baby. hope you're recovering well and quickly.
Congrats! I'm sooo glad she was a girl for you! :) REALLY - did you or the hubby NOT know at all?
Of course, I think the name is fabulous - just like our Grandma!! My daughter, Haylee was actually born on Grandma's B-day (April 8th - real close to yours & Mike's!) so her middle name is Iris. There's a few other Iris middle names with your siblings & mine, too, I know.
I love how you put the Iris flower by her for the photo, too.
Congrats also on only 4 days past due! ;)
Take care - do you have help?
Congratulations! She looks very beautiful and even photogenic. I hope you are getting along okay and getting some sleep.
She's beautiful--and yes, you better snuggle her!! They don't stay snuggly long enough do they? Congratulations!
Congrats!!! I love the flower and the name, what a wonderful person to name her after :) I hope all is well and you have family and/or neighbors around to help you. I just had my fourth the end of April so I'm still adjusting too. I can see some Degn in her face.
Yay! More estrogen in the house...what could be better! :)
Hey, did you know she was born on PC's birthday? He'll be so pleased. :)
Hope you're feeling well, Babe! And getting lots of awesome sleep!
Congratulations!!!! She's so sweet. I LOVE new babies, especially when someone else is waking up in the middle of the night with them!!!! She's just BEAUTIFUL as are all your kiddos!!! I'm sure Aleeya is THRILLED to have a "sissy" :) Congratulations again!!!!
She is very cute! Congratulations Brooks and Melissa!!
1. I LOVE LOVE the name. It is unique and beautiful.
2. I can't believe your hubby is leaving you tomorrow to go play golf. Can I come watch your kids or something????
3. If you could have any dinner brought to you, what would it be?
she looks like a painting! so adorable. love the name and way to go!
Beautiful Baloo- Very sweet photo and she is precious!
yay! its a girl! i thought it was a boy, so go figure. :) congrats. i'm excited to see her! she's a cutie!
Congratulations Smith family! You really are such a beautiful clan! Now especially. She is such a doll. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Congrats! She is so sweet. Love the pic!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment